Have you wanted to write a book and publish it? But did not have the knowledge or money to publish one. This post is the start of a new series that will teach you how to research a topic for a book, how to create the book, and how to upload it to Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) on Amazon to publish it. In this post, I will be discussing with you the research you will need to write a book, publish it, and have it be successful. In the flowing posts, I will show you how to determine what type of book you want to create, create your cover, write your book, or design the interior for low content or no content book. You will also learn how to research keywords and learn how to publish the book on Kindle Direct Publishing on Amazon.
Your 1st step on how to publish a book is to research what you want to be the books subject or niche. One way to do this is to use the service bookbolt.io. If you use the Coupon Code “podhints” you will get 20% off your entire order.
Bookbolt.io allows you to do the following searches
Product Search (Real time keyword search)
- Music Sheets
- Displays Total results, lowest price, highest price, average price, average BSR
- Keyword count (shows the most used keywords in the best selling results)
- Products returned show: title, author, publisher, reviews, ASIN, pub date, price, BSR, estimated monthly sales, description
Seller Search (Brand Search)
- Pulls back results, lowest price, highest price, average price, average BSR
- Keyword Count shows the most used keywords in the brands best sellers
- Products returned show: Title, author, publisher, reviews, ASIN, pub date, price, BSR, estimated monthly sales, and description.
Cloud Search: A recreation of the KDP database to show the BEST sellers by sales rank range, price, and category
- Results show a number of products in the BSR range, lowest price, highest price, average price, average BSR, and category.
- Keyword count shows the MOST used keywords in the best selling books in that particular category.
- Products Returned show: Title, author, publisher, reviews, ASIN, pub date, price, BSR, estimated monthly sales, average BSR over 30 days, estimated moving average sales, and description.
- Sales and price graph OVERTIME to show historic data of how the product is doing by clicking on the “clock” icon under the book.
. Keyword Module – Using Amazon auto suggest to find starting keywords for research or for keywords to use in your listings
- Shows keyword/phrase, search volume, Cost per Click and ad competition level
- Shows relevant products for keywords
- Shows most frequent keywords in relevant products to the keyword you entered
I told you at the beginning of this article that I help you with how to publish a book. This post gives you bookbolt.io one of the tools that you can use to research the subject or niche of the book you are going to publish. Do not forget if you use the Coupon Code “podhints” you will get 20% off your entire order. I will be publishing more articles that will help you with your knowledge of how to publish a book.